Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BEAUTIFUL DIRTY AMERICA

We are the crowd, we are co-coming out

You little monsters


He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart

He ate our hearts, he a-a-ate all of our hearts

Lets go across the sea

You little monsters


I can’t help myself

I’m addicted to a life of material

It’s some kind of joke

I’m obsessively opposed to the typical

All of me and my little monsters


Bang Bang

Beautiful, dirty dirty rich rich dirty dirty

Beautiful dirty rich

Dirty dirty rich dirty dirty rich beautiful

Beautiful and dirty dirty rich rich dirty

Bang Bang


We don’t have a price, ready for those flashin’ lights

Fame, fame, baby, the fame, fame

Isn’t it a shame, shame, baby? A shame, shame.

Cause we gotta taste for champagne and endless fortune


FAME


I’ve had a little too much, much

All of the people start to rush, rush by

I love this record baby, but I can’t see straight anymore

Baby, there is no more super star


Call all you want, but there’s no one home

And your not gonna reach my telephone

Don’t call me Gaga

No more my little monsters


Boy, we’ve had a real good time

And I wish you the best on your way

Back home, make your way little monsters


I never thought we’d fall out of place

Fame monsters

Its not that I don’t care

Its just things are complicated


Don’t call my name, don’t call my name, Alejandro

I’m not your babe, I’m not your babe, Fernando

Don’t bother me, Don’t bother me, Alejandro


Bang bang, we're beautiful and dirty rich

Bang bang, we're beautiful and dirty rich

Bang bang, honey monsters

You look good enough to eat

Now let me eat your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment